Saturday, June 23, 2012

Zombie March Chicago 2012 - Post 7 - Random Zombies - June 16, 2012

Last Zombie Post!  Okay, for the most part, I like the zombies to have a schtick or fit into a theme or something, but sometimes a random zombie is just a cool random zombie.

 Hippy zombies.  I suppose their motto would be "make blood not war... wait, no... war is fine.  Carry on"?
 I'm not even going to try to guess why he's wearing Spongebob arm floaties, but I have to give a shout out to my alma matar zombie.  Go Redbirds. ;)
 All I could think of when I saw this guy was, "OMG, did you not check the weather?"  He's wearing a mask, a wig and a full coverall with boots... and it was 95 degrees out the day of the march.  And he stayed in that entire outfit the entire time.  I cannot imagine how he didn't either pull it off or pass out.

But I'll give him this... it is creepy.
 She was actually the first zombie I featured back on post number one for this year.  This is her whole outfit.  And she had a 'twin'.  Or at least someone else dressed very similarly, clearly meant to be a zombie of the same species.

Want to play a game of "Where's Waldo"?  Can you find the photographer (me) in this picture?  I'm in it.
 Are you my mummy?

Another suitably creepy costume that I cannot imagine how the guy stayed in it in 95 degree weather for three hours.
And of course, you gotta love the zombie who takes the time to make a random kid smile.








Okay, that's it for the zombies.  Next up: tomorrow's parade!

No comments:

Post a Comment