Friday, June 22, 2012

Zombie March Chicago 2012 - Post 5- The Signs of The Apocolypse (beta) - June 16, 2012

First... the reminder: NOTE to the regular readers who are used to cute, fluffy squirrels and happy little song birds...  These zombie posts contain exactly what you'd think of when you hear "zombie".  A lot of stage make-up gray faces and latex flesh wounds and currant-juice fake blood.  If this is not what you signed on for, please feel free to look away now.  Personally, I found it all to be a lot of "Hey look someone in make up", but some people on the street were legitimately startled by some of the participants.

 So there were just a few more signs I wanted to share.

 So I heard this thing long before I saw it.  I don't think mufflers were required in... I don't know, 1922 or whatever.

Anyway, I see this sign on an old car.  I honestly thought it was a coincidence since the walk was more than three-quarters done, so I didn't think it had anything to do with us.
 Then I saw the side.  I swear I've seen this car before.  I can't remember where - maybe just toodling around Chicago somewhere - bit it looked really familiar.  So I'm staring and staring, trying to remember where I've seen it when I realize... this thing has no driver!
Then the car pulled up a little more and I could see the guy inside.  And his friend.  I guess they were with us after all. :)

 And then there was this...


Not exactly what you'd expect from a brain-munching zombie. :)

Okay, a few more pics of just random bits and pieces are up next!

No comments:

Post a Comment