Saturday, June 29, 2013

All the videos in the world. Or at least in Central America. So far.

Okay, I'm in Guanacaste now and I have *real* high speed internet which means my videos are finally uploading.  So here are all the videos I've been trying to post for the last week...


Tortugero hotel.  Otherwise known as "What would happen if we dropped Camp Dean in the Rain Forest."


These are the monkeys that were hanging out in a copse of trees at the end of my row of cabins.

Howler Monkeys [006-2013]

By contrast, this was my hotel in Arenal/La Fortuna.  Same set up - little individual cabins - less in the middle of the rain forest.

And then we went to (and are still in) Guanacaste at the J.W. Marriott hotel.  Here's the room there:


And just for fun, have a sloth eating! :)
 
[Three-toed Sloth [005-2013]

No comments:

Post a Comment